- The student candidate and their guardian must attend a tour prior to submitting an enrollment application.
- Our tours are observational in nature. You and your child will be invited to join us during class so that you can get a good feel for our school. Our educators should be available to answer any questions you may have, but our first priority is to attend to our student. If you have additional questions after your tour, please do not hesitate to reach out.
- Student candidates are required to attend the tour.
- Babies in arms are welcome, but we ask that you do not bring mobile siblings.
- All tour attendees will be required to wear a mask.
- Tours will be 30 minutes long. We will strictly adhere to tour times.
You will find tour sign up links on our home page!